ADVANCED GENERAL ADMISSION PURCHASE IS NOT REQUIRED
The safety of visitors and guests is our top priority, so the Figge has updated policies to ensure your experience is memorable and safe.
Please review our updated procedures in preparation for your visit:
- Arrive and enter through the Figge’s 2nd Street entrance off the Bechtel Plaza.
- Masks are required for all visitors age 3 and older. Masks must be worn over mouth and nose. (See how to make a mask here)
- Check in at the Visitors Service desk. If you purchased tickets in advance, all you need is your name for access.
- Children under 12 must stay with parent(s) or guardian(s) at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations on each level and wash hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Observe posted signage throughout the museum with instructions for your health and safety.
- Commonly touched surfaces are being disinfected every couple of hours. High traffic areas are being cleaned daily.
- Please practice social distancing during your visit by keeping 6 feet between you and other guests.
Select your date of admission below, then choose your admission package.