The safety of visitors and guests is our top priority, so the Figge has updated policies to ensure your experience is memorable and safe.
Please review our updated procedures in preparation for your visit:
- Arrive and enter through the Figge’s 2nd Street entrance off the Bechtel Plaza at your scheduled time. Early arrivals will not be permitted in the museum or on the plaza.
- Masks are required for all visitors age 3 and older. Masks must be worn over mouth and nose. (See how to make a mask here)
- Check in at the Visitors Service desk. All you need is your name for access.
- Children under 12 must stay with parent(s) or guardian(s) at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations on each level and wash hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Observe posted signage throughout the museum with instructions for your health and safety.
- Visits are currently limited to 2 hours to allow for cleaning and sanitizing before the next reservation times.
- Please practice social distancing during your visit by keeping 6 feet between you and other guests.
Select your date of admission below, then choose your admission package.
Guests may register for more than one 2 Hour admission period. During the 30-minute sanitizing intermission between the admission periods, guests will need to leave the museum and return later on to finalize their visit. (A great time to take a lunch break in downtown Davenport or relax on the plaza!)
Admission periods are available at 10 a.m.-noon, 12:30-2:30 p.m. or 3-5 p.m. p.m. on Tuesday-Saturday; Thursdays there is also a 5:30-7:30 p.m. slot available for all.
*The first admission period from 10 a.m.-noon, Tuesday-Friday is reserved as vulnerable hours. Please only register for that time period if you fall into that category.